Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Plants Hiring NLO or Initial RO/SRO honeypot

Author Topic: Plants Hiring NLO or Initial RO/SRO  (Read 1793 times)

Offline frantzjh

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Plants Hiring NLO or Initial RO/SRO
« on: Apr 02, 2018, 09:08 »
Hello all, for I want to start off by thanking whoever is involved in making this forum and website. It is very nice to have a place to go for nuke worker materials and resources.

Now back to the topic. I was wondering if anyone had any information or updates on Nuke plants that are or may be hiring and starting NLO or preferably Initial RO/SRO Licensing classes now or in the future.

I have been at Beaver Valley as an NLO for 3 years and worked at Westinghouse in Piping and Pipe Support Engineering for 1.5 years prior to starting at Beaver Valley. Before that I earned a BS in Mechanical Engineering (with a Nuclear Engineering certificate) from Pitt and worked some random jobs while I was a student.  In a perfect world, I'd really like to stay at Beaver Valley; however, with the recent announcement of deactivation of the plant in 2021 I must atleast look to see what's available.

Thank you all for reading. Any advice anyone could offer on this topic is greatly appreciated. Also, my apologies in advanced if this post should have been posted somewhere else or if there is any other forum etiquette that I may have unknowingly not adhered to by posting this. Let me know and I'll fix it going forward.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?