Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu ARC Flash protection incorporated in Contamination Protective Clothing (PCs)

Author Topic: ARC Flash protection incorporated in Contamination Protective Clothing (PCs)  (Read 4182 times)

Offline pochron

• Lurker
Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer that makes PCs with ARC Flash Protection? Looking for ~ 8 CAL protection.
Ron

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer that makes PCs with ARC Flash Protection? Looking for ~ 8 CAL protection.
Ron

Call Lynx supply at (865) 481-3301. They have a number of manufacturers with 9 and above flash protection. Probably could call any of the supply companies but they are local here in Oak Ridge and I have used them on a number of projects including moving an outage trailer to my job site that they kept full for me.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?