Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Trump’s Energy Department cries ‘emergency’ in pursuit of coal and nuke bailout honeypot

Author Topic: Trump’s Energy Department cries ‘emergency’ in pursuit of coal and nuke bailout  (Read 3321 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Trump’s Energy Department cries ‘emergency’ in pursuit of coal and nuke bailout

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/trumps-energy-department-cries-emergency-in-pursuit-of-coal-and-nuke-bailout

Lemme help you with Dena Wiggins and Malcolm Woolf,...

they write opinion pieces,...

they do not report facts,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Lemme help you with Dena Wiggins and Malcolm Woolf,...

they write opinion pieces,...

they do not report facts,...

...and??? The article is labeled "Opinion"  ::)

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
...and??? The article is labeled "Opinion"  ::)

the article is in the NukeWorker Forum >>News and Discussions >>Nuke News forum,....

maybe better in the Nukeworker Forum >> News and Discussions >> Nuke Community >> Clean Humor forum,....

:P ;) :) 8)

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
maybe better in the Nukeworker Forum >> News and Discussions >> Nuke Community >> Clean Humor forum,....
 :P ;) :) 8)

It came from a news feed, Nuke News I think is OK, but I will ask one of the moderators.  ;)

:old:

It would seem that it is just fine as is.  8)

[coffee]

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
It came from a news feed, Nuke News I think is OK, but I will ask one of the moderators.  ;)

:old:

It would seem that it is just fine as is.  8)

[coffee]

"just fine as is",....

allow me to direct you here:

https://www.nei.org/CorporateSite/media/filefolder/resources/delivering-nuclear-promise/2017/eb-17-19-optimizing-program-and-design-eng-org.pdf

https://www.nei.org/CorporateSite/media/filefolder/resources/delivering-nuclear-promise/2017/eb-17-20-further-streamline-work-management-process.pdf

https://www.nei.org/CorporateSite/media/filefolder/resources/delivering-nuclear-promise/Descriptions-of-Efficiency-Bulletins_p_16.pdf

https://international.anl.gov/training/materials/AG/Schlimpert/Std%20Nuclear%20Performance%20Model.pdf

specifically here:

...address any gaps with an emphasis on coaching...

...Low-value administrative activities associated with work planning will be reduced, enabling managers and supervisors to spend more time coaching worker behaviors and preventing problems...

...The value of management observation is in monitoring performance and coaching for improved behaviors. Reducing the administrative burden of management observations increases the time supervisors can spend with the workforce to improve performance....

... Performance management includes performance planning and review (setting individual performance goals, measures, monitoring performance, and providing feedback), employee recognition, coaching/mentoring and the discipline process. Employee/labor relations consists of employee feedback/surveys, management feedback, employee issues identification, ,investigations and resolution, labor strategy, wellness, EAP, nuclear employee concerns (including Safety Conscious Work Environment), quality of life and conflict resolution...

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
I believe the response he was looking for was: "Thank you for the coaching".

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

I think that was a mic Mike drop  ;D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:56 by Marlin »

mjd

IMO, I believe the correct response is "Thank you for the coaching opinion" opinion.

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
Understood. I understand you understand I understand.

Three way schmeee way.....for more excellenter communication, I suggest four way.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 04:52 by Bonds 25 »
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
my favorite light reading about ten years ago:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/272497552_Human-Performance_Tools_in_Maintenance_Work_-_A_Case_Study_in_a_Nordic_Nuclear_Power_Plant

I mean c'mon, coaching referenced 12 times, questioning attitude 55 times, self checking 66 times, and peer checking 98 times!!!!!!!

I never did figure out the whole OPERAON thing though,....

Swedes,...go figure,....

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL [Flamer]

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?