News and Discussions > Nuke Community

Sue Opdyke

(1/3) > >>

Wojo:

All, Sue Opdyke is leaving this crazy business.  She has given her 2-day notice, i.e., she is leaving today.  Tomorrow, she officially joins the ranks of the "retired".  She will now spend her time travelling and having fun and will not have to spend another second dealing with a bunch of knuckle-heads like us.  Spent six years with her at RSI and spent the last 16 years with her with BSI.  She was always there for me, to fix my problems, to help me deal with my issues. or just to be someone I could vent to.  Most of all, I am honored to say, she was my friend.  Thank you Sue for everything.  You will be missed.  Call me sometime when I am home and we will go to lunch and catch up, or maybe have a chuckle as we reminisce.  As Jerry used to sing;

Nothing left to do but Smile Smile Smile!

scotoma:
Congratulation on your trip to the starting gate. Soon, the activities of your workaday life, those habits that you have that have made your life successful and fulfilling, will begin to fade. They will come back to you while you sleep, you'll wake and they'll be gone. The clouds will start to thin, and you will be able to see more clearly than you have in a long time (like before you had to get a job). But now you are old enough to know better. As you relax into your new life, you'll have one nagging question "Why didn't I do this sooner?". Good luck and God bless you!

GLW:

--- Quote from: Wojo on Jun 04, 2018, 03:10 ---
All, Sue Opdyke is..........

--- End quote ---

please allow me,....schmuck!!!!!!

--- Quote from: Wojo on Jun 04, 2018, 03:10 ---......As Jerry used to sing;

Nothing left to do but Smile Smile Smile!

--- End quote ---

don't let those 'heads fool ya with their faux religion,....

Jim Croce said it all better,...

And I carry it with me and I sing it loud
If it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud

fair winds and following seas Sue, you've earned it,... 8)

peteshonkwiler:
Sue Opdyke. One of my favorite company contacts from way back in the day. She always was square with me and always took ownership of situations that were hers, which I respected.

Have a great retirement Sue! Few deserve it more.

arizonie:
Congrats Sue .you earned it so now enjoy your life and slowly forget about this biz / rat race.
The good ole days of the rental tech biz are far behind.. And you we're a big part of it!
We used to refer to you as Sue-Manco back in the Chuck Pierce and later Westinghouse Numanco days.
Enjoy! ;)
Andrew Plas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version