Career Path > General

Proving Age Discrimination While Seeking New Employment Opportunities

<< < (2/4) > >>

MMM:
What jobs are you applying for? Have you talked to any of the recruiters to try to help move the process or do you know anyone where you're looking to go that might be able to help get a foot in the door?

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: GLW on Jun 05, 2018, 12:58 ---
probably not what you might think,....

--- End quote ---
think? aye bin proceduralized weigh passed having thoughts 🙄

TechSuper:

--- Quote from: MMM on Jun 06, 2018, 08:24 ---What jobs are you applying for? Have you talked to any of the recruiters to try to help move the process or do you know anyone where you're looking to go that might be able to help get a foot in the door?

--- End quote ---

I am primarily seeking Technical Training/Technical Training Supervisor/Manager level positions.  The recruiters in most cases are very helpful in getting apps submitted but they are not much help in providing information or support once the apps have been filed with the customer.  Probably not their fault but still frustrating when for over 32 years I have been doing this job and now can't get a bite.  Probably just too old, but don't want to quit trying, just want to go back east.  Lived in the west for over 10 years previously and now its been over 2 years the second time and not where I want to spend my last days.

Chimera:
Somehow I've managed to not put loquacious and whiner in the same paragraph . . . but that's okay - go ahead and tell us again how everything has gone wrong and how long you've been in the business.

TechSuper:

--- Quote from: Chimera on Jun 06, 2018, 12:14 ---Somehow I've managed to not put loquacious and whiner in the same paragraph . . . but that's okay - go ahead and tell us again how everything has gone wrong and how long you've been in the business.
[/quote]

--- End quote ---
Thank you for your support and useful information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version