Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Palo Verde nuke can remain open with 50% Arizona RPS, ICF finds

Author Topic: Palo Verde nuke can remain open with 50% Arizona RPS, ICF finds  (Read 2484 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Palo Verde nuke can remain open with 50% Arizona RPS, ICF finds

https://www.utilitydive.com/news/palo-verde-nuke-can-remain-open-with-50-arizona-rps-icf-finds/525147/[/font][/size]

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
“Renewable” clean energy isn’t better than CLEAN energy in general......in most cases IT’S worse!!

True Environmentalists dont give a fu*k as long as it’s “CLEAN”

Nuclear Power produces 65% of all clean energy in the USA. FACT

The legislation policies need to eliminate the term “renewable” because its a sh*t term that only makes the grid more susceptible to failure, causes energy prices to increase and allows their ugliness to be spewed as scenic pollution.....all at the expense of the tax payer.

Modified for language
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2018, 11:57 by Nuclear NASCAR »
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

TVA

Lol 65% Somewhere over the rainbow

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
Lol 65% Somewhere over the rainbow

Yeah...recent closures have hurt some, now its only 60%.

https://www.nei.org/advantages/air-quality

Edited to meet Forum Rule 4 requirements.
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2018, 04:00 by ksheed12 »
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?