Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ed Pangelinan

Author Topic: Ed Pangelinan  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Gonad81

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Ed Pangelinan
« on: Jul 10, 2018, 08:34 »
Ed Pangelinan, one of the nicest guys to ever carry a meter, passed away recently after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He began working as a contractor HPT in the 70's and worked as a house tech at Trojan Plant until it was shut down. He then took a job at Hanford working for Battelle until he retired. While at Battelle, he was the reigning king of the overtime "sluts" and it was often noted that he was making more money every year than the president of the company. Retirement didn't agree with him and he could be seen working various outages around the country until he became ill.
At his funeral, a bunch of old techs sat around trying to think of something bad to say about him and could only come up with the fact that he took too many damn smears (made the rest of us look bad). Oh, and he did have a tendency to tell some corny jokes that were only funny if you were getting near the end of a graveyard shift.
Those of us who believe in God are pretty sure that Pango the Quamanian is going to be telling his jokes and stories in Heaven. Miss you brother.   

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: Ed Pangelinan
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2018, 10:08 »
thinking I met ed at trojan inn the early 80s. eye remember a good guy wit a joke hear n their.
r.i.p.
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2018, 10:09 by SloGlo »
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?