Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Cancelling enlisted nuc enlistment for NUPOC or nuc commission?  

Author Topic: Cancelling enlisted nuc enlistment for NUPOC or nuc commission?  (Read 2222 times)

Offline nad7

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Should someone enlisted in a long term DEP contract try to get an ELS (Entry Level Separation) to seek a commission or NUPOC scholarship at a later time, or is this individual unable to go through a commission process after an ELS has occurred?
The basic question is, does an ELS affect later COMMISSION opportunities in a negative way? From what I find online, it does not negatively impact future enlistment.

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Just ask the question straight: I signed up for DEP and have while before I ship out. I've decided I really want to be an officer, would canceling my DEP contract affect my ability to become an officer?

If you back out of your DEP contract, you will not be enlisted, so it will most certainly affect your enlistment. As far as the impact on an officer program, I'd ask your local officer recruiter.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?