Career Path > Getting in

Commercial Power Outage HP Work - How to get back in?

(1/7) > >>

Randy Redmond:
I recently retired from a DOE facility and I'm interested in doing some short-term commercial power outage HP work.  It's been almost thirty years since I worked commercial.  Insight on where to start is appreciated.  Thanks, Randy Redmond

Marlin:
What's up, BossLady said you were looking forward to retirement. Boredom set in?  8)

Randy Redmond:
May want to buy some new toys.  Spending too much on honey-do's and need some rest.  Looking at working an outage or two each year while my body holds up :-)

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: Randy Redmond on Aug 07, 2018, 06:07 ---I recently retired from a DOE facility and I'm interested in doing some short-term commercial power outage HP work.  It's been almost thirty years since I worked commercial.  Insight on where to start is appreciated.  Thanks, Randy Redmond

--- End quote ---
baste  on my reentry, aye wood advise to go to a plant yew where at last, oar has bin too frequently. yule knead to get qualified awl over again, and they may bee willing to expedite this process.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: Randy Redmond on Aug 07, 2018, 11:59 ---May want to buy some new toys.  Spending too much on honey-do's and need some rest.  Looking at working an outage or two each year while my body holds up :-)

--- End quote ---

I fully understand the Honey-Do's and new toy's I am looking into a subcompact tractor for the property to do some of those Honey-Do's. It ain't like it use to be on the road when we worked IP-3 I still remember the expeditions that you led us on in NYC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version