Career Path > Getting in

Commercial Power Outage HP Work - How to get back in?

<< < (3/7) > >>

RDTroja:

--- Quote from: Marlin on Aug 08, 2018, 10:43 ---Hmmmm... it has been awhile 30 years and thousands of people. I went to a sub reunion and it took a long time to remember who and what with all the strange faces I no longer recognized but spent a lot of time with many years ago.

--- End quote ---

The memory is the second thing to go...

I would say the last place I worked with Randy was Calvert Cliffs (or was it Oconee?) but that would probably be wrong, too.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: Marlin on Aug 08, 2018, 10:43 ---Hmmmm... it has been awhile 30 years and thousands of people. I went to a sub reunion and it took a long time to remember who and what with all the strange faces I no longer recognized but spent a lot of time with many years ago. 

--- End quote ---

Dam' now I am trying to remember who that was I followed around NYC, probably should just let it go it might tarnish a fond memory.  8)   :old:

Marlin:

--- Quote from: RDTroja on Aug 08, 2018, 11:17 ---The memory is the second thing to go...

I would say the last place I worked with Randy was Calvert Cliffs (or was it Oconee?) but that would probably be wrong, too.

--- End quote ---

Could be there I worked several outages there in the early 80's you and I were roommates at one of them not that I can remember which one.  :P

RDTroja:

--- Quote from: Marlin on Aug 08, 2018, 11:26 ---Could be there I worked several outages there in the early 80's you and I were roommates at one of them not that I can remember which one.  :P

--- End quote ---

That would be Calvert... but I was talking about Randy.

Al Eidson:
Roger, we worked with Randy at Oconee in 81 & 82.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version