Career Path > Getting in

Commercial Power Outage HP Work - How to get back in?

<< < (6/7) > >>

peteshonkwiler:

--- Quote from: tagline on Aug 08, 2018, 04:02 ---"81 & 82"? Did you guys use Wooden Dosimeters back in those years?

--- End quote ---
Wooden dosimeters were for those who couldn't do the math fast enough to jump gennies at 60R/hr.
I can't remember working with Randy, but welcome back my friend.

tagline:

--- Quote from: Al Eidson on Aug 08, 2018, 04:22 ---dosimeters? Are you sure we used those Roger. You ever wonder what your life time exposure really is?

--- End quote ---

Thank God they stopped the 5N-18 for Dose. I would have been out of work a long time ago.

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: tagline on Aug 08, 2018, 06:57 ---Thank God they stopped the 5N-18 for Dose. I would have been out of work a long time ago.

--- End quote ---
back in da day, u.c. was considered part of the personal a.l.a.r.a. program

Randy Redmond:

--- Quote from: RDTroja on Aug 08, 2018, 11:17 ---The memory is the second thing to go...

I would say the last place I worked with Randy was Calvert Cliffs (or was it Oconee?) but that would probably be wrong, too.

--- End quote ---

Roger - I think it was Oconee.  Worked with you at Calvert Cliffs too.

RDTroja:

--- Quote from: Randy Redmond on Aug 09, 2018, 12:18 ---Roger - I think it was Oconee.  Worked with you at Calvert Cliffs too.

--- End quote ---
I was pretty sure it was both after giving it more thought... and Oconee was after Calvert so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version