Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu ADD and SRO Liscense

Author Topic: ADD and SRO Liscense  (Read 2032 times)

danhudson07

ADD and SRO Liscense
« on: Aug 22, 2018, 09:15 »
I just got out of the navy and got hired to a plant. I went to the VA and was doing my disability and had to go to psych and was told I had ADD and needed to be placed on adderall. My question is will this affect my ability to hold an SRO liscense. Thanks again!

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: ADD and SRO Liscense
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2018, 07:17 »
Gonna need a LOT more info to even hazard an opinion on that - the people to talk to are at your plant, and your doctor.
Telling you that you NEED to be placed on Adderall, without any other information, may be an incomplete diagnosis.
Are you in an instant SRO track?
This forum can be helpful, but will not provide you the info you need to make a decision
Good luck...
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

TVA

Re: ADD and SRO Liscense
« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 2018, 07:25 »
Nope not disqualifying

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?