Career Path > Security, FFD

FFD negative test

(1/4) > >>

Bella Mia:
I tested negative .012 after 4 hours per procedure. My access was terminated and counseling was required to EAP. This was out of procedure and the NRC was contacted. They advised that the procedure was misinterpreted and I should file a compliant with employee concerns which I did. . Company legal has not responded. Has anyone heard of access being terminated for a negative test. The counselors said its the first they ever had and I should seek legal action against the company.  My concern is the PADS gap.  How do I get PADS corrected since it shows a gap in access?

tagline:
I am by no means an FFD Expert. The battle will be you against the company. You will need an attorney for sure. Good luck finding an attorney that will take the case. Did you offer or did they offer for you to give a confirmation blood test? I know you are saying "the procedure was misinterpreted". You are also saying that your access was terminated. Where you a permanent employee or a contractor? Were you terminated from your job? Was this pre-access? Was this for cause? Was it random? Do you have a Union worth its own salt that will help you? Good luck, you are in for a long tough battle, unless someone really screwed up.

TVA:
The NRC cannot and will not ever say a utility procedure was misinterpreted. The utility can make the procedure as conservative as they want

atomicarcheologist:
Start interviewing Labor Lawyers. Find one that is highly confident he will win your suit and has a basis with which you agree. Get out your checkbook, you will need it.

Bella Mia:
It was a random test. I am a current employee and was not terminated. A NRC reviewed my case and re verified with its own FFD team that the procedure was misinterpreted. I just want PADS to show I wasn’t denied access. The NRC rep said by misinterpreting the procedure by the company questions the integrity of the whole program. They question how many tim s more did they misinterprete with people on a second strike and were terminated. My mangers are backing me 100%. They even said to get a lawyer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version