Career Path > Getting in

post interview

(1/3) > >>

gdad12:

Hi all! I have a question not sure if I'm in the correct section if not I apologize, so 
I had an interview with Exelon in IL on Oct 1 for an Aux Fuel Handler position again. My question is it's been little over a week should I contact them expressing my interest or should I wait?  And if contact them is the answer who should I contact?  I did get the business card from the lead hiring manager at interview and I did send him and the other two managers a thank you note.  So should I contact all three of them or the lead hiring manager or the recruiter from Exelon who has been my point of contact? They did say it'd be at minimum 2 weeks and at most a month before I hear anything but I'm wondering if I should contact them sooner rather than later or wait?

[size=78%]thank you[/size]

TVA:
Did they not say 2 weeks?

gdad12:

--- Quote from: TVA on Oct 11, 2018, 08:57 ---Did they not say 2 weeks?

--- End quote ---

yes they did say 2 weeks minimum to a month, so i shall wait!  thanks TVA i’m just anxious and really hoping i get the offer.

MMM:
Wait 2-3 weeks to call back, if you're really impatient. If you're feeling patient, wait out the month before you call. When I interviewed with Exelon 4 years ago, I called/emailed about every 2-3 weeks (that's how long I was told the decision would take) for 3 months until I got a final answer.

gdad12:

--- Quote from: MMM on Oct 12, 2018, 08:00 ---Wait 2-3 weeks to call back, if you're really impatient. If you're feeling patient, wait out the month before you call. When I interviewed with Exelon 4 years ago, I called/emailed about every 2-3 weeks (that's how long I was told the decision would take) for 3 months until I got a final answer.

--- End quote ---

did you end up getting the job with Exelon?  i’m gonna wait it out.  someone else told me to wait the whole month you’re the 3 person who told me to wait so i’ll wait.  thanks for reply. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version