Career Path > Getting in

post interview

<< < (3/3)

japawlak:
After I had the names of the panel that interviewed me, I was able to find them on LinkedIn.

gdad12:

--- Quote from: japawlak on Oct 20, 2018, 11:42 ---After I had the names of the panel that interviewed me, I was able to find them on LinkedIn.

--- End quote ---

I actually asked for their business cards at end of interview, I told them so I can send them thank you email.  They all readily gave me card or email.  One of them left it in their vehicle asked if she can go get it I told her if she rather just write down her email that’d be fine she did and the lead hiring manager gave me his card so I’m assuming they are ok with me sending them a thank you email.  I feel very positive about this interview I believe it went very well and I’m hoping I will get an offer.  I had already been connected to two of them through linkedin because I had interviewed last year with them for same exact position, Thank you for reply [size=78%]japawlak[/size]

gdad12:
just want to give an update,  i got the job offer from Exelon for the Aux Fuel Handler position!!! Thank you to everybody who gave me insight!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version