Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Peach Bottom Lodging (new) 2018

Author Topic: Peach Bottom Lodging (new) 2018  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Karissa76

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Peach Bottom Lodging (new) 2018
« on: Oct 23, 2018, 04:14 »
1 Bedroom Apartment fully furnished with washer /dryer, wifi, full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms-   in very desirable location (forest hill , md) about 25 minutes from Peach Bottom  $250 / week --great rate

Offline tburnsjr

• Lurker
Re: Peach Bottom Lodging (new) 2018
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2019, 11:04 »
Luxury apartment, 1642B Trappe Church Rd Darlington MD 21034 (17 miles from Peach Bottom) I have it posted on Zillow as well. Located on 5 acres of seclusion and extreme serenity.  Over a 1000 sq. ft ; the unit has its own entrance and will be fully furnished for visitors.  Full size washer and dryer in unit.  Full size kitchen with all modern amenities and Dish satellite tv.  All cell service carriers works great here as well.  Please email me and I will send you photos or see the add on Zillow under Trappe Church Rd. Tom Burns, Jr. email is tom@tomburnsjr.com, cell phone is 410-459-5355.  $300 a week.  Please feel free to text me any questions. 
« Last Edit: Oct 06, 2019, 11:05 by tburnsjr »

Offline ComfortInn_AberdeenMD

• Very Lite User
Re: Happy Outage Season
« Reply #2 on: Oct 08, 2019, 12:55 »
Happy Outage Season!!

It's so nice to virtually meet all of you! I'm New Director of Sales & Marketing for Comfort InnĀ® hotels!I'm just reaching out to all my Peachbottom outage workers that may need lodging and would love to offer our future guests an exclusive rates for your stay. Plus, for staying with us and mentioning  Comfort InnĀ® hotels in Aberdeen to your crew get a Choice Privilege status upgrade!We are booking up fast and running out of discounted rooms for PEACHBOTTOM!

We are offering $74 for NK - 1 King Bed, or/and NDD-2 Double Beds.
The longer the stay the bigger the savings!

--
Nikki Peters

Director of Sales & Marketing

Comfort Inn & Suites Aberdeen

980 Hospitality Way,
Aberdeen, MD 21001
office (410) 273-6300 ext 7157
fax 410-273-6124
Follow us on Instagram! www.instagram.com/comfortinnaberdeen

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?