Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bellefonte Deal Starts to Crumble  

Author Topic: Bellefonte Deal Starts to Crumble  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Bellefonte Deal Starts to Crumble
« on: Oct 25, 2018, 01:19 »

https://www.al.com/business/2018/10/plan-to-complete-bellefonte-nuclear-plant-takes-another-step-backward.html

Developers of Bellefonte Nuclear Plant got their strongest public indication Tuesday that its much-needed potential customer in Memphis isn’t interested.

And that rebuke appears to make it more likely that the mothballed plant in northeast Alabama will continue to sit unfinished while again facing a bleak and uncertain future.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Bellefonte Deal Starts to Crumble
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2018, 02:21 »
https://www.al.com/business/2018/10/plan-to-complete-bellefonte-nuclear-plant-takes-another-step-backward.html

The Tennessee Valley Authority's (TVA) board of directors voted to sell the unfinished Bellefonte nuclear power construction site after about 10 minutes of discussion at their most recent meeting after being presented with the option by the utility's general council.

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,40959.msg193834/topicseen.html#new

Wont happen. They will find out like the boards before them that it is illegal

So a guy who TVA fired is going to complete a nuclear plant in a region that doesnt need the electricity? Won’t happen.

So we are going to listen to someone who's nuclear career has been on a downward trend ???

[coffee]

How dare they run this illegal operation!  I sent TVA a PM so he can go over there and shut it down.  He can bring Arty the Alligator and Jerry Giraffe to help him thwart the impostors.

500 quatloos on TVA,....

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2018, 09:23 »

While I did expect the "I told you so!" I actually expected it from TVAzilla.

He was wrong that it was illegal. He was right that it ain't gonna happen.
1 for 2, batting .500. Anyone with a sports mentality would tell you that's a great average. :)

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2018, 02:14 »
Yeah that was kinda what my post was directed at...how TVA thinks he is ALWAYS right...I'm sure he's right sometimes.  So GLW can direct posts at me all day about TVA being right about one thing...but there is always one other thing he's not right about.  So just to let you know GLW, yes I agree TVA is right about some things.  Obviously TVA ain't no dummy....just very egotistical and in denial about some things.

TVA

« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 2018, 03:11 »
Plus it was illegal

TVA

« Reply #5 on: Oct 26, 2018, 03:13 »
Also I am right 100% of the time.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #6 on: Oct 26, 2018, 05:19 »
you guys have no sense of humor,....

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #7 on: Oct 26, 2018, 05:58 »
Your post was funny GLW....I don't think broadrunnaTVA-a is joking...even though most people would probably think he must be joking.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #8 on: Oct 29, 2018, 12:24 »

500 quatloos on TVA,....

Wagering a bet on something already lost ??? It was put up for auction and an offer given. That is a lot of money to be thrown away just for the process of bidding on an illegal action by companies with far better lawyers than TVA. 

Just sayin'

[coffee]

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #9 on: Oct 29, 2018, 12:41 »
Exactly my thoughts.  whether it goes anywhere or not I'm amazed all this even happened.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #10 on: Oct 29, 2018, 09:23 »
Wagering a bet on something already lost ??? It was put up for auction and an offer given. That is a lot of money to be thrown away just for the process of bidding on an illegal action by companies with far better lawyers than TVA. 

Just sayin'

[coffee]

you guys have no sense of humor,....

ya know humor has more than one level,....

the gamesters live in a dome,....

aka,...

an echo chamber,....

let it go,... 8)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #11 on: Oct 29, 2018, 11:41 »
let it go,... 8)

Couldn't agree more so why open an old wound from a persistent troll.

::)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #12 on: Oct 29, 2018, 12:13 »

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
« Reply #13 on: Oct 30, 2018, 10:12 »
 [catfight]
It's just news....

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?