News and Discussions > Nuke News

nukes coming back in japan

(1/2) > >>

SloGlo:
https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Nuclear-Power/Nuclear-Energy-Stages-A-Comeback-In-Japan.html

Bonds 25:
They ALL should have been restarted years ago, except for the 3 units with core damage at Fukushima obviously.

Tip your hat to that cu*t, Mother Nature, do proper risk and economic assessments and start them up ASAP and rid yourselves of relying on foreign resources to keep your cities powered. Unrealistic fear is economically devastating the country, depriving it of the ONLY power source that could possibly bring back prosperity to it.

Fukushima's radiological release has directly killed *1 person (horsesh*t) who's death was caused by lung cancer (he was a smoker) 5 years after being exposed to 5 REM of exposure during a 5 year period during the clean up. ZERO percent chance Fukushima played a role in his death.....yet the government (and TEPCO) folded and decided to payout the family (like Hanford is currently doing for no reason other than to rid themselves of the burden)

EPIC tsunami.....took 20,000 lives.

GLW:

--- Quote from: Bonds 25 on Nov 11, 2018, 01:21 ---They ALL should have been restarted years ago,.......

--- End quote ---

The USN was okay,....

the shipyard was a bit better than okay,....

the operating plants were good,....

BUT,.....

DnD has been very good to me (and mine),.....

Bonds ole' boy, you keep wising for the return of buggy whips that ain't coming back,....

for whatever reason, it don't matter, it's just not happening, by odds of better than 20:1,....

you could literally die waiting for things to turn around in this country,....

so, you either adapt, evolve or fade away,....

OR,....

emigrate and learn Mandarin,....

what you seek is on other shores, not these shores,...

OBTW,....Enjoy ur Vet's Day,....

it's beautiful out in upstate New York today,....

I think I may visit the Saratoga Battlefield - Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery, and visit a couple of family members and early departed friends who hang out there nowadays,...

Bonds 25:
Do you plan on doing DnD in Japan? Was my reply based around USA Nuclear Power? Could I possibly be a Pro-Nuclear supporter for planet Earth in general?

Is Japan a much stupider country from a Nuclear Power standpoint than the USA? How about Germany? Fu*k Yeah they are!!!

BTW, New York State in general sucks ass.....although Sept, Oct and (sometimes) early November are beautiful from a sceninc point of view. I do enjoy paying $2000 less a year in property taxes on a $340,000 house in Washington State (built in 2010) as I did on a $95,000 house in a shi**y, decaying western NY town (built in 1901)......and oh yeah, no state income taxes either. The climate in Eastern Washington is orgasmically much greater too.

GLW:

--- Quote from: Bonds 25 on Nov 12, 2018, 12:15 ---Do you plan on doing DnD in Japan? Was my reply based around USA Nuclear Power? Could I possibly be a Pro-Nuclear supporter for planet Earth in general?

Is Japan a much stupider country from a Nuclear Power standpoint than the USA? How about Germany? Fu*k Yeah they are!!!

BTW, New York State in general sucks ass.....although Sept, Oct and (sometimes) early November are beautiful from a sceninc point of view. I do enjoy paying $2000 less a year in property taxes on a $340,000 house in Washington State (built in 2010) as I did on a $95,000 house in a shitty, decaying western NY town (built in 1901)......and oh yeah, no state income taxes either. The climate in Eastern Washington is orgasmically much greater too.

--- End quote ---

okay, you're in a bad mood,....

maybe having to put up with who are by far, the worst drivers anyone has ever seen, ruined the day for ya!!!!! :P ;) :) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version