Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Desperately need GOOD CHP exam study materials for 2019

Author Topic: Desperately need GOOD CHP exam study materials for 2019  (Read 1984 times)

Offline sai1029

• Very Lite User
I desperately need some good study materials for the CHP exam. Earlier this year of 2018, I failed the 1st part by 9 points because I studied it more like an engineer exam and the exam turns out its more conceptual.

I worked with radiation protection by Jacob Shapiro, basic health physics problems and solutions by Bevelacqua, an older version of CHP part I study disc from data chem something.

I know a little bit of everything but expert to none. I am especially weak in the nuclear reactor physics and environment area.

I can probably get by if I attempt part I again, but I am definitely not ready for part II as I see how complicated the past exams for Part II are.

What I need is a more study friendly books as Bevelacqua's book tends to go too indepth, which is not a bad thing, but it is not as efficient for preparing for the exam.

If any of you have some good suggestion or tips, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Desperately need GOOD CHP exam study materials for 2019
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2018, 09:39 »
What I need is a more study friendly books as Bevelacqua's book tends to go too indepth, which is not a bad thing, but it is not as efficient for preparing for the exam.

These are the books I use when I study: https://www.nukeworker.com/shop/my_books/

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?