Career Path > Radiation Safety

Desperately need GOOD CHP exam study materials for 2019

(1/1)

sai1029:
I desperately need some good study materials for the CHP exam. Earlier this year of 2018, I failed the 1st part by 9 points because I studied it more like an engineer exam and the exam turns out its more conceptual.

I worked with radiation protection by Jacob Shapiro, basic health physics problems and solutions by Bevelacqua, an older version of CHP part I study disc from data chem something.

I know a little bit of everything but expert to none. I am especially weak in the nuclear reactor physics and environment area.

I can probably get by if I attempt part I again, but I am definitely not ready for part II as I see how complicated the past exams for Part II are.

What I need is a more study friendly books as Bevelacqua's book tends to go too indepth, which is not a bad thing, but it is not as efficient for preparing for the exam.

If any of you have some good suggestion or tips, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: sai1029 on Dec 19, 2018, 02:03 ---What I need is a more study friendly books as Bevelacqua's book tends to go too indepth, which is not a bad thing, but it is not as efficient for preparing for the exam.

--- End quote ---

These are the books I use when I study: https://www.nukeworker.com/shop/my_books/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version