Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Manny Irwin  

Author Topic: Manny Irwin  (Read 2652 times)

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
Manny Irwin
« on: Jan 14, 2019, 09:11 »
Excerpt: https://www.filbrandtffh.com/notices/MalcolmManny-Irwin

"Malcolm “Manny” James Irwin, 62, of South Haven passed away Thursday, January 10, 2019 in his home. He was born February 11, 1956 to Frank and Mildred (Holt) Irwin in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. He graduated from Rudyard High School in 1974. Manny served his country in the US Navy for six years. Manny married Linda (Andersen) Irwin on February 25, 1978 in Lake Tahoe, Nevada. He worked as an Independent Consultant in Nuclear Energy for many years. Manny loved to gamble and considered Las Vegas to be his second home. He also loved spending time with his grandchildren and playing cards with friends."

Our nuclear family lost one of the good guys this past week. Manny was a great person, great tech, loving husband and father. My heart goes out to Linda and her family. I have personally known Manny going on 37 years and his dry sense of humor never ceased to give me a chuckle. He and I worked together many times, shared many stories, and more than a few adult beverages. He was one of the smartest people I have ever had the privilege of working with.

Although his light on earth has been extinguished, it shines brighter than ever in heaven.

RIP my dear friend and "Say Ya to da UP, eh"
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
Re: Manny Irwin
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2019, 12:23 »
Wow... another old friend gone. Manny and I both worked for Utility Operations Services, a small consulting company in Ann Arbor, back in the late eighties. Saw him again a few years ago at Turkey Point. He was a really good guy and I really enjoyed his company. Another unique individual gone. Very sad.

R.I.P Manny
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline TENN-1

• Moderate User
  • Finished the 5 year plan in only 34!
Re: Manny Irwin
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2019, 07:19 »
To hear this is devastating.  Manny and I have been friends since my first job out of college in February 1983.  I was a country boy from the sticks of Tennessee and receiving a good dose of Yankee teasing at the Duane Arnold Nuclear Plant in Palo Iowa.  Manny watched for a while and then rescued me.  It was the start of a long and lasting friendship. To say he will be missed is an understatement.  You couldn’t ask for a better friend.

I told my children growing up that if they ever got in trouble with the law, call Manny first.  His attorneys were much better than anything we could afford!  He always smiled whenever that story was shared. 

Peace be with you Irwin family.  Call if you need anything at all.💕
Things come to those who wait, but usually it's stuff left over from those who hustle!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?