Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NEC Admin Issue, any advice?  

Author Topic: NEC Admin Issue, any advice?  (Read 2598 times)

hamongnguyet

NEC Admin Issue, any advice?
« on: Jan 15, 2019, 11:56 »
So I have a pretty unique situation, from what I've come accross, and it's giving me headaches trying to get my instructor NEC from the s8g prototype.So I was one of the top in my class, but wasn't initially selected to be an instructor from my graduating class. Instead I stayed at NPTU after graduation, because I was on hold awaiting the results of my STA-21 package. My hold period was going to be about 8 months, so I chose to help support the watchbill, and I qualified as an S8G instructor. I went to Basic Instructor Training school, qualified as an instructor, went in to maintenance quals and more senior quals after graduating, and was eventually told by both my plant master chief and plant executive officer that since I had already been an instructor for months, that if I was not selected for STA-21, that I would be staying at S8g prototype as an instructor.
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2019, 05:49 by Marlin »

HeavyD

Re: NEC Admin Issue, any advice?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2019, 12:10 »
Where is the problem in this post? Am I missing something or was information left out?

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2019, 02:22 »
It was too small to read until marlin fixed it

Offline spekkio

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2019, 08:47 »
I don't know why you think an instructor NEC is a big deal, but if you have an issue with this sort of stuff your first stop is the admin office at NPTU. From what little you posted, it sounds like you won't get the CO's endorsement for an instructor NEC unless you fail to get picked up for STA-21, and even then PERS has to approve it. This is assuming that you've filed the appropriate paperwork.

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2019, 08:31 »
I think it's the SDAP. I believe base level instructor SDAP is still higher than normal for nukes.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?