Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Recommendation on what website to advertise for a roommate honeypot

Author Topic: Recommendation on what website to advertise for a roommate  (Read 2799 times)

Offline weixiaobao

• Lurker
I am on medical hold and will be in Goose Creek for another 8 to 9 months.  My previous roommate already left to his next command.
I lived off base but I am still only 5 min from the mini Nex.  I am trying to use my social network and connections.
But what would be the best websites/apps/facebook pages for this sort of things.
I would prefer someone from the next graduating power school class (enlisted).

Thank you.

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Craigslist or you might be able to get something up in the NEX or at NNPTC

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
You could have the section leaders contact the graduating class see if anybody is interested.  I can't remember if section leader is the right term but I think you know what I am saying.

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
Howz bout givin Swabbies Only dot calm a jingle.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?