Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Serious Questions About Radioactive Element in Highway De-icer honeypot

Author Topic: Serious Questions About Radioactive Element in Highway De-icer  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
“Cancer rates in Ohio and elsewhere are soaring to new highs,” she wrote in a letter to then-Gov. John Kasich last June 28. “We do not believe that we should be exposing our children and our families to levels of radiation that have been proven to be above health levels.”

[poo]

These health levels have never been proven to be legitimate health levels......ohh, and its not the radioactive ice melt that is causing cancer rates to "soar".  Lets see, would I rather have safe, ice free roads to travel on and receive a couple mrem (somehow) a year or drive in unsafe conditions and die like the thousands that do every year?

I sure hope she doesn't get curious and decide to have the ice melt she uses on her sidewalk tested for radioactivity.......she would stroke out. I placed a bag of it in our whole body counter.... IMPRESSIVE NUMBERS!! Potassium Chloride......the "environmentally safe" alternative ice melt (which you know is the reason why this woman would buy this type)
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2019, 04:12 by Bonds 25 »
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
........ “We do not believe that we should be exposing our children and our families to levels of radiation that have been proven to be above health levels........

let 'em die crashing into trees sliding off of icy roads,...

we've been subverting Darwin for far too long,...

stupid is as stupid does,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Build moor nukes n use a third cooling loop to keep the rode weighs thawed.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?