Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bill Debo DiBenedetto

Author Topic: Bill Debo DiBenedetto  (Read 4706 times)

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
Bill Debo DiBenedetto
« on: Feb 27, 2019, 09:07 »
William John DiBenedetto Obituary1950 - 2019 William John DiBenedetto, 68, of Rock Hill, SC, passed away peacefully surrounded by his family in his home on February 22, 2019. He was born May 5, 1950 in The Bronx, NY, to the late Alvina Pape and Nicholas DiBenedetto and grew up in Pittsburgh, PA. He earned a bachelor's degree in biology from the University of Pittsburgh and worked as a health physicist in nuclear power. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather, and uncle. He enjoyed watching his children and grandchildren play sports and was an avid Pittsburgh Steelers fan. William is survived by his wife of 42 years, Patricia DiBenedetto; his son, Nicholas DiBenedetto; his daughters, Christina DiBenedetto, Samantha DiBenedetto, and Angela DiBenedetto Comstock (James); his three grandsons, Luke Bracey, Bennett Comstock, and Oliver Comstock; his sister, Donna Buczynski of PA; and his good friend, Jermaine Rockymore and his family. A graveside service will be held Friday, March 1, 2019 at 3:00 pm at Forest Hills Cemetery in Rock Hill, SC with a viewing also at the cemetery from 2:30 - 2:45 pm just prior to the service. The family will receive friends to share memories and celebrate William's life immediately following the service at the home of Sammy DiBenedetto and Ben Harper, 3412 Lake Wylie Dr., Rock Hill, SC. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to theNational Kidney Foundation. 
https://m.legacy.com/obituaries/heraldonline/obituary.aspx?n=William-JohnDiBenedetto&pid=191673820&referrer=0&preview=True
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
Re: Bill Debo DiBenedetto
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2019, 09:16 »
I knew Debo back in the day at BPHS, hung with him through high school, through college years,and as we bounced through various jobs, alleged careers, and good times.  I've always looked back on those days with a grin, even the memory of when he scrambled me before a bartending gig.
RIP old friend, RIP.
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

tagline

« Reply #2 on: Feb 28, 2019, 02:28 »
I last saw Debo at the Beaver Valley S/G replacement. RIP Brother.

ISOCS

« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2019, 03:05 »
Sad to hear of this. I've known Debo since 1980 at Beaver and worked with him during the Duke Power days. RIP
ISOCS

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Mar 02, 2019, 09:25 »
Real Nice Fella.....   

I still say ... "but, on the other hand"...... in his unique way of putting it!

Offline RADSLINGER

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Jul 03, 2019, 01:27 »
Worked with Debo circa 1991 at HB Robinson with some other "old" timers that knew the business well, always fun to be around with a quick wit and fun stories to tell. Sorry to hear of his passing. 

Offline heavydose

• Light User
« Reply #6 on: Jul 10, 2019, 11:41 »
Worked with Bill at Beaver Valley 1980 and HB Robinson 1991, RIP

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?