Career Path > Navy:Getting In

Concerned about nuke paperwork

(1/3) > >>

Nuclear Turtle:
Recently I went to MEPS and took the ASVAB and the physical. I scored a 96 on the ASVAB and passed the physical. When answering the questions about my past math grades however, I am concerned. For my senior year in high school I took two math classes, AP Calc and AP Stats. I passed AP Calc easily with an A the first semester and a B the next. But my Stats class was a tougher class as it was online. I ended up with a B the first Semester and a F the second semester. I’m concerned the navy nuke program will reject my application because if that F, even though I was taking that Stats class as an elective an not one of my core classes. Does anyone have insight as to what may happen?

Turtle

TVA:
C in Algebra 1

hamsamich:
I got a D- in calc, but my recruiter said as long as I passed what was required I was good (and got my diploma).  I don't think stats is required.  This is 1988 we are talking about though.

TVA:
Like I said C in Algebra 1

GLW:

--- Quote from: Nuclear Turtle on May 26, 2019, 09:50 ---Recently I went to MEPS and took the ASVAB and the physical...................Do es anyone have insight as to what may happen?

--- End quote ---

yes, your recruiter,...

https://www.navycs.com/blogs/2011/01/18/enlisted-nuclear-field-academic-eligibility

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version