Career Path > Security, FFD

Expungement/ Previous Drug Use

<< < (2/8) > >>

Eng1588:
TVA, there has been no issues with me for years.

Once I posted, I went ahead and talked to my boss. He sent me the procedure for nuclear security that is used when granting access. I do not violate any of the clauses.

Everything was disclosed, and there is no issue there.

The reason they want to keep me is because of the value I have brought to the company.

I have spoken with co-workers with similar issues that were granted access, and they have been working there for years.

Thanks for your opinion.

TVA:
You have no idea how they interpret it.

Again if it is a done deal why ask here?

Are you saying your entire department is a bunch of junkies?

I can find dozens who are just as valuable and they are clean

Marlin:

--- Quote from: TVA on Jul 05, 2019, 07:36 ---Plants are closing. You are a druggie. If you did it inside the industry you would be banned for life.
Expungement is meaningless. Access can still see it. You are obligated to disclose it..

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: TVA on Jul 06, 2019, 11:46 ---You asked and I am not trolling.
Drug use does not matter if you were in the industry or not. Fact is you have to come clean.
If they find out afterward and they will you are gone.
Your boss doesnt work in access. If so why ask here as you already have the answer.
I lost 2 guys to marijuana use and good riddance.
I know others might disagree but in my mind you are a worthless junkie who I prefer not be at a nuclear plant.
They can hire a guy with a perfectly clean record and should do so.

--- End quote ---

But once again you are in violation of site rules.

4. Please learn to be respectful, tolerate and support each other.  NukeWorker.com's goal is to help others, not see how many people we can annoy. Do not initiate arguments or tension. This will only cause the triggering of other members and make this site less professional.

As for being a troll, if the shoe fits.

Troll:
Someone who deliberately pisses people off online to get a reaction.

hamsamich:
Hmmmm...if I HAD to choose which one I would be.....Internet Troll or "Druggie".......I think I would pick Druggie.

TVA:
Not deliberately pissing off anyone. Saying what I believe. I wouldnt trust the guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version