Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Todd Elmore honeypot

Author Topic: Todd Elmore  (Read 7741 times)

Offline heavydose

• Light User
Todd Elmore
« on: Jul 10, 2019, 11:16 »
Todd Elmore  Health Physics/ RCT/ Musician, passed away July 5th 2019 *** R.I.P.****  [font=]https://www.carpentersfuneralhome.net/notices/Todd-Elmore [/font]

Offline heavydose

• Light User
Re: Todd Elmore
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2019, 11:25 »
Todd Worked at K-25 with me and enjoyed playing music with him, Stairway to Heaven--

Offline litespeed

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: Todd Elmore
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2019, 10:54 »
This Truly makes me sad. Todd was a good man and we had many good laughs together while listening to and trying to play Bluegrass music. We lost touch the past few years but I often wondered what had happened to him.

R.I.P. Todd(Or as I called him, Tony Rice)
MP

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?