Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Georgia regulators raise fresh concerns about nuclear project’s timing honeypot

Author Topic: Georgia regulators raise fresh concerns about nuclear project’s timing  (Read 15159 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
Ooooh boy - here we go again. Just on the heels of good news in Ohio. The pieces/parts sitting idle will for sure require attention on all safety related systems. Make nuclear great again - its easy - power follows steam demand 😆🌝

TVA

Ooooh boy - here we go again. Just on the heels of good news in Ohio. The pieces/parts sitting idle will for sure require attention on all safety related systems. Make nuclear great again - its easy - power follows steam demand 😆🌝

Huh? No it doesnt

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
Someone once told me it did. I believed them. Seemed to make sense. So inherently stable was nonsense ? Dang it.

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
[Huh? No it doesnt
Huh? Yes it does. Boilerhead board sitters may have forgotten the training the Admiral provided to those of us who aints too dern smart, but Section 2/rock ELTs remember a lots of it. I seem to recall its positive vs. negative temperature coefficient reactivity stuff, or some such nonsense, but as I have stated - I was just a paramecium RP. Heres to getting the birds/weapons elevators,  fully functional on the Gerald. Maybe steam and cables would have prevailed.

TVA

[Huh? No it doesnt
Huh? Yes it does. Boilerhead board sitters may have forgotten the training the Admiral provided to those of us who aints too dern smart, but Section 2/rock ELTs remember a lots of it. I seem to recall its positive vs. negative temperature coefficient reactivity stuff, or some such nonsense, but as I have stated - I was just a paramecium RP. Heres to getting the birds/weapons elevators,  fully functional on the Gerald. Maybe steam and cables would have prevailed.

Explain a BWR ... if you initiate a steam demand it shuts down..

Offline scotoma

• Heavy User
Wow! People getting paid for writing articles that say nothing. The headline should have stated "Regulators and Journalists proclaim knowledge about things that know nothing about".

TVA

Wow! People getting paid for writing articles that say nothing. The headline should have stated "Regulators and Journalists proclaim knowledge about things that know nothing about".

Article is very informative..

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
It actually is pretty decent. Good points with no obvious no nukes bias apparent. Views by non-nuclear industry types, who still play a big role in the big picture, are needed. In the big scheme,the input of government types is gonna have a lotta impact on final decisions. No one cares if he can draw Main Steam / Main Feed system and explain how to line it up to light off a Main Feed Pp.

TVA

It actually is pretty decent. Good points with no obvious no nukes bias apparent. Views by non-nuclear industry types, who still play a big role in the big picture, are needed. In the big scheme,the input of government types is gonna have a lotta impact on final decisions. No one cares if he can draw Main Steam / Main Feed system and explain how to line it up to light off a Main Feed Pp.

Exactly.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?