Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Navy to Sailors: Stay Away From CBD  

Author Topic: Navy to Sailors: Stay Away From CBD  (Read 8070 times)

Online Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Navy to Sailors: Stay Away From CBD
« on: Aug 13, 2019, 01:35 »
This is not power plant related but has some info on CBD

Navy to Sailors: Stay Away From CBD

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/08/10/navy-sailors-stay-away-cbd.html?ESRC=navy_190813.nl

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
Re: Navy to Sailors: Stay Away From CBD
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2019, 02:26 »
Good info.  A few I know think they will be fine doing it.  I said...better not.  It looks like that is the case.  But some of these people swear up and down there is no THC in this stuff.  You would probably have to do alot of it to get a positive, but why risk it?

TVA

« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2019, 02:51 »
No you dont have to do a lot. A friend of mine is in his 60s. He gets treatment for something from the VA. He used CBD sparingly.
He popped positive for the VA so they stopped treating him until he “cleaned himself up”
Now he has to pee in the bottle prior to his appointments

Online Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 13, 2019, 04:05 »
Good info.  A few I know think they will be fine doing it.  I said...better not.  It looks like that is the case.  But some of these people swear up and down there is no THC in this stuff.  You would probably have to do alot of it to get a positive, but why risk it?

Not well regulated is a big part of the problem.

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: Aug 13, 2019, 05:31 »
And if you perhaps think that due to your stellar record you will be awarded with a benefit of a doubt deal - confer with Chief Eddie Gallagher on that. They are still
attempting to launch a harpoon into this mans exit port.
« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2019, 02:01 by fiveeleven »

Online Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 13, 2019, 10:56 »
And if you perhaps think that due to your stellar record you will be awarded with a benefit of a doubt deal - confer with Chief Eddie Gallaghet on that. Not one lowly nuke slug can breathe this mans air. They are still
attempting to launch a harpoon into this mans exit port. And while live - the claims of all the friends by Mr. Peabody - is it possible ?

Agree

Online Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #6 on: Jun 25, 2020, 12:40 »
Pentagon Quietly Moves to Make CBD Use a Criminal Offense for Troops

Donovan said the move was needed to "protect the integrity of the drug testing program."

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/06/24/pentagon-quietly-moves-make-cbd-use-criminal-offense-troops.html?ESRC=eb_200625.nl

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?