Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu RadSurv - Electronic Survey Software  

Author Topic: RadSurv - Electronic Survey Software  (Read 2609 times)

Offline juliesjazz1

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
RadSurv - Electronic Survey Software
« on: Aug 19, 2019, 01:05 »
Has anyone used, or does anyone use, RadSurv - Radiological Survey Software? I'm curious how users feel about it. Is it user friendly? Good features? Bad features? Right now my company uses VSDS-Visual Survey Data System.

http://radsurv.com/

Offline indoprime

• HP on a stick
  • Moderate User
  • You got two choices..deal with it, or deal with it
Re: RadSurv - Electronic Survey Software
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 2019, 11:49 »
Currently using.  If you've had a good training class on how to use it, you'll be fine.  Good features? Making postings, boundaries, and components are easy. Very easy.   Bad points? Can't clone maps...which would be great for frequently surveyed areas.
Excuses are tools of the incompetent which create monuments of nothingness, Those who specialize in their uses seldom achieve anything.

Offline RFaunt

• Moderate User
Re: RadSurv - Electronic Survey Software
« Reply #2 on: Aug 22, 2019, 08:39 »
I second the point about being unable to clone maps. Postings and boundaries will come over if you use a previous survey as the template, but you’ll have to redo all the smear and dose rate data. Probably seems insignificant to those who came up with paper surveys, but it’s a small benefit you’re probably used to having with VSDS. It’ll take some getting used to, but RadSurv as a whole is pretty simple.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Isaac Newton

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?