Career Path > Security, FFD

Can a felon work at a nuclear facility

(1/3) > >>

Dushawn:
Hello I am interested in working at a nuclear site that doesnt have operational cooling stacks or the such. I wanna know if I can work there with a petty felony that's non violent and non drug  thanks!

SloGlo:
list your arrest and the disposition of the case on yore paper work. security will let yue no if your cleared two work.

fourteener:
Yes.  I've personally witnessed individuals with drug and / or theft felonies granted access to nuclear plants.  During in processing, the HR rep announced that all convicted felons needed to ensure they detail their respective convictions properly ... and pointed to two individuals to make sure they understood.  All applicable information needs to be detailed on the access authorization intake forms.

Bonds 25:
Your interest in working at a "Nuclear site that doesn't have operational cooling stacks or the such" makes me think you can't be trusted and should look for work in another industry......unless of course you have an alergy to "cooling stacks or the such".

GLW:

--- Quote from: Bonds 25 on Nov 23, 2019, 10:45 ---Your interest in working at a "Nuclear site that doesn't have operational cooling stacks or the such" makes me think you can't be trusted and should look for work in another industry......unless of course you have an alergy to "cooling stacks or the such".

--- End quote ---

oh that's silly,...

there are convicted felons in DOD, DOE, etc.,...

the vetting is stringent and the access is never guaranteed just because you apply but it is possible,...

probability is a different discussion,...

and lots of nuclear facilities do not have operational cooling stacks or the such,...

and the folks who work there are,.......wait for it,.......nukeworkers,..... :P ;) :) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version