Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Server Transfer honeypot

Author Topic: Server Transfer  (Read 3419 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Server Transfer
« on: Oct 21, 2019, 01:22 »
On 10/18/19 we transferred the website from one server to another.  It looks like I did a poor job, and data for the prior week was lost.  I have sent an email to the people who made a purchase that week, who were affected.  Any of the posts to the forum during that period were lost, as were jobs posted.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 08:56 by Marlin »

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
Re: Sever Transfer
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2019, 06:25 »
Yikes! So I guess you missed where I paid for 10 years of Gold Membership?   :o ;D :P
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Sever Transfer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2019, 06:33 »
Yikes! So I guess you missed where I paid for 10 years of Gold Membership?   :o ;D :P

Nice try.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?