Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Could be bad news for the nuclear industry... honeypot

Author Topic: Could be bad news for the nuclear industry...  (Read 2749 times)

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Could be bad news for the nuclear industry...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2019, 06:02 »
maybe in Britain, in the US of A, I would expect ADA challenges, workmen's comp claims, the usual slip offs, falls and lawsuits,...

not to mention the unfortunate few with biological disadvantages or morphological piccadillys peeing over the lower front sill and wetting down their skirts, slacks and undies,...

yeah, not happening,....

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline RFaunt

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2019, 10:30 »
The beauty of this is that TMI has no money to change toilets, so I’m free to spend excessive amounts of time in the stall between fresh air breaks.

Gotta say: the morphological piccadilly line had me laughing as I sat on the ergonomically-designed toilet at work.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Isaac Newton

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
« Reply #3 on: Dec 28, 2019, 03:44 »
This is going to make my double time days miserable!
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline scotoma

• Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: Dec 28, 2019, 08:32 »
It's better than the "Squat Toilet", also known as the Asian Toilet. When using the squat toilet, there is no sitting, you squat and do your thing. If it doesn't come quickly, you better have strong legs. Many of them are composting, so if you drink too much, you could fall in.

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
« Reply #5 on: Dec 28, 2019, 11:02 »

This is going to make my double time days miserable!
[/quote
The human performance of required bodily functions, as well as everything else performed on DT, is one of the few things missed after departure.
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2019, 11:06 by fiveeleven »

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #6 on: Dec 28, 2019, 05:25 »
I know Lavage I love to poo on double time...very rare occurrence for me

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?