Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Dan Craine - Fermi II

Author Topic: Dan Craine - Fermi II  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Cabo2005

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Dan Craine - Fermi II
« on: Jan 20, 2020, 11:24 »
Anyone who worked HP at Fermi back in the day will most likely remember Dan.  He was the Rad Engineering supervisor when he left site.  Dan died Saturday evening at home up near Port Huron, MI.  Great coworker and a better friend.  Going to miss you Dan.

Offline Al Eidson

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Dan Craine - Fermi II
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2020, 01:55 »
Dan was a great person to work for. Very sad to hear this. Fermi was a better place to work when Dan was there.

Offline MGH

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2020, 11:27 »
Really sorry to hear that Dan is gone. We went through Nuke school and prototype together. We were also ELT’s on the Eisenhower together in the early 80’s. A great friend who is gone too soon. We had good times and we had hard times. It was great to have Dan around when things got hard. Reliable, intelligent, hard-working and always loyal to his friends. We shared a lot of laughter and helped each other get back to fleet landing on more than one occasion. I heard that he made it to Fermi but lost touch with him over the years. So sorry to hear that you are gone so soon. It would have been great to see you again.

TVA

« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2020, 06:46 »
I knew Dan. Great guy and a hard worker. If Dan said he was going to do something he would do it, on time and correctly. Made life better for those around him.

Offline liam

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2020, 07:20 »
I served with Dan on the Eisenhower.  I remember him as one of the good guys.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?