Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mike Martin

Author Topic: Mike Martin  (Read 2514 times)

Offline dlcooper7

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Mike Martin
« on: Feb 18, 2020, 01:28 »
Met Mike at Indian Point 2 in 84 hit off right off the bat. Did some rough ridin together many a night and some even rougher days in plastics and respirators slinging lead. Met back up in Oswego again for some more adventure. I remember him sitting in The Sting dressed as Santa in a whiteout cracking everyone up. Than a couple weeks ago we watched The Superbowl here at Fermi 2 in the radwaste control rm together. Caught up on family and old times. Always up beat and put a smile on my face. What a great guy. I'm crushed . Love you brother RIP. See you in the big outage in the sky one day.
[/size][/color]
[/size]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Dirk Cooper[/color]

TVA

Re: Mike Martin
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2020, 07:28 »
DDDDIIIIRRRKKKK

Offline pochron

• Lurker
Re: Mike Martin
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2020, 04:14 »
Sorry to hear of Mike's passing. My prayers are with the family. Patty hope all is good as can be

Ron

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?