Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mobile Practice Tests

Author Topic: Mobile Practice Tests  (Read 1388 times)

Offline whoisbaka

• Moose
  • Lurker
  • Visit me at MiklMoose.net/nuclear-education
Mobile Practice Tests
« on: Mar 09, 2020, 01:51 »
Hello everyone, new here. I've thought for a while that it would be awesome if there were a NukeWorker app for the practice tests, but I know that might be more trouble than it's worth currently. I don't have a question here, but I want to let you all in on a trick I used to make the practice tests work on my phone (mobile is easier for me than using my laptop at the moment).

First, I downloaded the Flash Player app for Android and installed the plugin, which says it will work for any browser that supports it. I then went to Chrome and tried, and it still didn't work, so I googled apps that use it and one called Puffin seemed to be the best one.

So I downloaded and installed Puffin, and now I can take the practice tests on my phone. :)  Now, Puffin has a free app with ads, or the "Pro" version for only like 5 bucks or so. The pro one also has a built-in ad blocker. I am not affiliated with them in any way, but I thought I should share my experience in case there are more people who would prefer to take the tests on a mobile device (and let's face it, as more and more younger people are joining the nuclear world, this will probably become a bigger issue in the future).

So there it is. Hope this helps!  :)
« Last Edit: Mar 09, 2020, 01:53 by whoisbaka »
Studying health physics and promoting nuclear energy.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?