News and Discussions > Rennhack's Blog

Nerd stuff

(1/4) > >>

Rennhack:
As time marches on, so do the minimum supported standards.
This site is OLD, 21 years old.  And its code is OLD, 21 years old.  And I am OLD, 21 years old!
Unfortunately, time marches on (oh, I said that already), and so do operating systems.  And new operating systems don't like old software.
We have been working behind the scenes to update the code base of NukeWorker, to run on newer operating systems.  We have gotten the site from 2002 up to 2016, and we are working on getting it to 2018 standards.
So you may see a few weird things here and there.  If it persists for more than 5 or 10 minuets, please let me know.
Some day, we might even make the site work on phones...

Marlin:
Thanx for all you do, I have appreciated the site for the last 19 years.

Bravo Zulu signal flags for "well done"

RDTroja:
Funny, I have been doing a lot of code upgrading recently myself... and I am more than 3 x 21. Or about 211.377

(And I appreciate your efforts, too.)

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: RDTroja on Mar 31, 2020, 07:17 ---Funny, I have been doing a lot of code upgrading recently myself... and I am more than 3 x 21. Or about 211.377
(And I appreciate your efforts, too.)

--- End quote ---

Do you program in PHP, and or JavaScript or HTML5?  I need someone to make a new quiz question interface, so I can ditch the Flash interface that is shunned in modern devices.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Marlin on Mar 30, 2020, 10:41 ---Thanx for all you do, I have appreciated the site for the last 19 years.
Bravo Zulu signal flags for "well done"

--- End quote ---

I have a hard time relating "BZ" to well done.

Ref: https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4575

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version