Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Duke Energy AO interview

Author Topic: Duke Energy AO interview  (Read 3353 times)

Offline SecNuke

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Duke Energy AO interview
« on: Mar 31, 2020, 09:29 »
I know this is a bit of a short timeline but I have an interview set in a couple of days for an interview via video conference as an Auxiliary Operator. I have searched the forums and other than being prepared for some STAR based questions, what other questions might I expect? I would especially be interested in hearing from anyone hired at Duke in the last couple of years. Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2020, 03:56 by SecNuke »

Offline Ronbo51

• Lurker
Re: Duke Energy AO interview
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2020, 10:54 »
I interviewed with a different company and got hired on as an operator. They asked me STAR questions for the majority of the interview, and then  what I knew about the area/ why that specific plant, why that specific position, where I see myself in 5 years. I’d recommend focusing on having good answers for STAR questions and then researching the plant, area, and career progression for your potential position.

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2020, 05:12 »
I interviewed with a different company and got hired on as an operator. They asked me STAR questions for the majority of the interview, and then  what I knew about the area/ why that specific plant, why that specific position, where I see myself in 5 years. I’d recommend focusing on having good answers for STAR questions and then researching the plant, area, and career progression for your potential position.

And the answer to "where you see yourself in 5 years" should generally include something about earning a license.

Offline jcw1109

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2020, 01:42 »
Did you ever hear back from the interview?

Offline DUKSec

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2020, 10:27 »
SecNuke how did you interview go? Any details you could share?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?