Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Pennsylvania raises alarms on transfer of radioactive Three Mile Island reactor

Author Topic: Pennsylvania raises alarms on transfer of radioactive Three Mile Island reactor  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Pennsylvania raises alarms on transfer of radioactive Three Mile Island reactor

https://whyy.org/articles/pennsylvania-raises-alarms-on-transfer-of-radioactive-three-mile-island-reactor/

we don't want it here, and we don't want it gone either,.....

well buckwheat it's not like alien unicorns are gonna float above the susquehanna in spidery gossamer spaceships and sprinkle magical antiradiation dust all over the island pal,....

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

TechSuper

The anti's in that area of PA have been stupid for many years. This should not surprise anyone. The DOE took all of the debris fuel to INL and nothing was said. Utilities have been shipping decommissioned RX components for a lot of years and with today's technology it is much safer than it was. They didn't want the Island there following the incident and now they don't want it gone. Get a life.

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
Damn shame really considering the huge numbers of Pennsyltuckians that are currently or have been employed in the industry. Waltz Mill / Westinghouse alone - thousands.

Offline RFaunt

• Moderate User
If it makes the anti-nukes feel any better, I don't want to be here anymore either. But if I want to keep a job with Exelon, here is where I'll remain for the foreseeable future.  [boohoo]
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Isaac Newton

Offline scotoma

• Heavy User
There ere a few glaring mistakes in the article, but that is because the author has limited knowledge, technical and legal. But, really it is all about the money.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?