Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Job board update  

Author Topic: Job board update  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Job board update
« on: May 05, 2020, 12:17 »
We finally updated the job board to make it more mobile friendly.  Now it looks like the rest of the site.  We also updated it to php 7.3.

If you could click around the job board, and provide feedback, I would appreciate it.  We have the programmers engaged NOW, so NOW is when we can fix things in the job board.

Next task... figure out how to make the quiz moble friendly.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:31 by Rennhack »

Offline Jimi53

• Lurker
Re: Job board update
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:47 »
Strange that not even one new job post in the last couple of days!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 12:52 »
Strange that not even one new job post in the last couple of days!

Good catch.  The bulk job import appears to be broken.  We'll get that fixed ASAP.

[UPDATE] Fixed.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 03:08 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 05:40 »
The next update will allow us to post jobs to our twitter page.  We already post to our facebook page.

It will also allow you to use your social medial account to login to your jobboard account.

All part of trying to make the job board more accessible to mobile users, as a TON of use use NukeWorker on our mobile devices today.

Offline Tabby

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Aug 14, 2020, 10:37 »
*having issues uploading resume from mobile- but this could just be me!
* job search, it says select location region or state. However, I can not select a state without selecting a region first which populates that drop down. It is also necessary to deselect select a state in the drop down to work correctly

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Aug 16, 2020, 02:45 »
Yes, you must select the region, so it knows which set of states to list.  That is functioning as intended.

Offline Tabby

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Aug 16, 2020, 03:30 »
Yes, you must select the region, so it knows which set of states to list.  That is functioning as intended.

Got it! I just read it as Region or state.
Awesome job with the site and job board update. I've been on the forums for a few years and appreciate the information. :)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?