Facility & Company Information > Bartlett

How to sue Bartlett and WIN!

(1/2) > >>

UncaBuffalo:
So...Bartlett owes me travel pay and I am not even getting a reply from anyone on the OPS side. At this point, I have to decide if it's worth taking them to court? Anyone have any experience successfully (or not) suing a former employer?

Thanks!

fiveeleven:
89-90 timeframe at a plant in the mid west. A Radiological Company lost the contract and local representatives beat feet back to Georgia. Upon attempting to cash paychecks, 25-30 technicians got the NSF result. Upon looking into the matter, local law enforcement said yes indeed they are check kiters. Due to the state to state regulations however, would be many man-hrs. to pursue and the amount in question didnt meet the LLD. That meant legal action and as far as I know, nobody followed up. Ironically the Pear company got the new contract. I became a house tech. to honor the event.

peteshonkwiler:
fiveeleven
"A Radiological Company "...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: UncaBuffalo on Jun 11, 2020, 01:52 ---So...Bartlett owes me travel pay and I am not even getting a reply from anyone on the OPS side. At this point, I have to decide if it's worth taking them to court? Anyone have any experience successfully (or not) suing a former employer?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
theirs a law firm advertising on linked inn for suing b.h.i.  his ads are fore unpaid o.t. he mite bee interested inn yore situation.

josephson dunlap, llp, of houston, texas.

andrew w. dunlap

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: SloGlo on Jun 12, 2020, 11:37 ---theirs a law firm advertising on linked inn for suing b.h.i.  his ads are fore unpaid o.t. he mite bee interested inn yore situation.

josephson dunlap, llp, of houston, texas.

andrew w. dunlap

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I have a lawyer that I have used previously and will give her first crack at it, should I decide litigation is the route to go. If she doesn't think it's worth her time, I will contact Mr. Dunlap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version