Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu limiting the thyme on site

Author Topic: limiting the thyme on site  (Read 626 times)

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
Re: limiting the thyme on site
« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2020, 03:23 »
So...does it allow the off-site people real time access to the control room data, etc so they can help make the right decision? Or is it a one-way street where the site can pick their brains, but the 'brains' only have the info that the on-site personnel mention?
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Mounder

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2020, 09:13 »
Guardhat page:  "...hands-on experience led us to develop advanced protective helmets — smart hardhats that incorporate sensors and peer-to-peer connectivity for real-time situational awareness. Followed by breakthrough, hyper-accurate and dependable RTLS geolocation software that works beyond GPS. And ultimately leading to KYRA, our premier IoT platform that forever changes how data is analyzed and utilized, turning it into actionable intelligence. A new way of seeing things that couldn’t be seen before, empowering the workforce to make better immediate decisions."

So key people walk around as sampling drones for their data collection.  Likely includes the live-feed cameras like in "Aliens."

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2020, 11:41 »
The Ultimate Tech in a Box.
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?