Career Path > Security, FFD

FFD in navy

(1/1)

wyatt.b.j:
request if anyone has any experience similar to mine about 1.5 years ago I was informed I failed a drug test I denied captains mast and requested court martial I have been fighting it for 1.5 years and now I am informed that they will not send me to court martial so I will be going to an adsep board worst cast from that is general under honorable terms how ever I don't get a real chance to fight my case in court. when I apply for a Civ nuclear plant are they going to view that as termination from job due to failed FFD?

snoball:

--- Quote from: wyatt.b.j on Jul 08, 2020, 01:34 ---when I apply for a Civ nuclear plant are they going to view that as termination from job due to failed FFD?
--- End quote ---

That is exactly what the utilities will see and yes, it will hurt your eligibility. Generally, most, if not pretty much all, utilities these days will straight-up not hire or grant site access to someone with anything less than a full Honorable military discharge (with no misconduct record) as well. The job market is too tight for them to take a chance on a guy with a checkered past when they can very easily get someone who doesn't have any of that.

While I know better than to say that it's totally impossible, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version