Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu FFD in navy honeypot

Author Topic: FFD in navy  (Read 1606 times)

Offline wyatt.b.j

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
FFD in navy
« on: Jul 08, 2020, 01:34 »
request if anyone has any experience similar to mine about 1.5 years ago I was informed I failed a drug test I denied captains mast and requested court martial I have been fighting it for 1.5 years and now I am informed that they will not send me to court martial so I will be going to an adsep board worst cast from that is general under honorable terms how ever I don't get a real chance to fight my case in court. when I apply for a Civ nuclear plant are they going to view that as termination from job due to failed FFD?

Offline snoball

• Very Lite User
Re: FFD in navy
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2020, 04:30 »
when I apply for a Civ nuclear plant are they going to view that as termination from job due to failed FFD?

That is exactly what the utilities will see and yes, it will hurt your eligibility. Generally, most, if not pretty much all, utilities these days will straight-up not hire or grant site access to someone with anything less than a full Honorable military discharge (with no misconduct record) as well. The job market is too tight for them to take a chance on a guy with a checkered past when they can very easily get someone who doesn't have any of that.

While I know better than to say that it's totally impossible, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?