Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Wayne O. Wiedenheft honeypot

Author Topic: Wayne O. Wiedenheft  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Justatech

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Wayne O. Wiedenheft
« on: Jul 08, 2020, 04:11 »
Wayne O. Wiedenheft, age 72, of Sandusky, died unexpectedly Monday morning, March 11, 2019, at his residence.

He was born May 7, 1946, and graduated from Ellwood City High School, PA, and attended Capital University.  He worked for NASA Plum Brook and Davis Besse (since the inception) when it opened in 1976.  Wayne was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church, Sandusky, and the Sandusky Charter Boat Association.

He is survived by his sister Mary Anne Wiedenheft; brother Charles Wiedenheft; former wife Kaiya Tway; three sons Dan, Scott, and Ryan Fall; grandson Marshall Fall; and many cousins and their families.

Wayne was preceded in death by his parents Carlos and Mildred (Opel) Wiedenheft.

Friends may call from 4-8 PM Thursday, March 14, 2019, at Ransom Funeral & Cremation Service, 610 S. Washington St., Castalia, and from 10 AM until time of services at 11 AM, Friday, March 15, 2019, at Trinity Lutheran Church, 502 Bardshar Rd., Sandusky.  Rev. Philip Gardner will officiate.  Burial will be in Castalia Cemetery.

Memorials may be made to Trinity Lutheran Church.  Online condolences and gifts of sympathy may be shared with the family by visiting www.ransomfuneralhome.com

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
Re: Wayne O. Wiedenheft
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2020, 11:54 »
Sad to hear of Wayne's passing. He was a great person, with a wry,  ironic humor. I learned a lot about the Davis Besse plant and people from him. A good man to work with and I always looked forward to seeing him at Besse. I've missed him the last few outages and am sad that I shall not see him again.
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
Re: Wayne O. Wiedenheft
« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2020, 11:53 »
Many good memories of Wayne! Go with God sir!
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?