Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder arrested in $60 million bribery case
honeypot

Author Topic: Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder arrested in $60 million bribery case  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder arrested in $60 million bribery case

All of the charges are tied to what federal prosecutors describe as a criminal enterprise dedicated to securing a bailout for two nuclear power plants in northern Ohio, which is expected to cost the state's utility ratepayers $1 billion.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/21/ohio-house-speaker-larry-householder-arrested-bribery-case-source/5478219002/

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
Everybody knows it costs a lot to operate a nuclear plant !!

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Ohio governor says nuclear bailout bill 'tainted' by alleged bribery, calls for repeal

https://www.utilitydive.com/news/firstenergy-share-price-plummets-following-subpoena-in-61-million-racketee/582160/

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Ohio governor says nuclear bailout bill 'tainted' by alleged bribery, calls for repeal

https://www.utilitydive.com/news/firstenergy-share-price-plummets-following-subpoena-in-61-million-racketee/582160/

DnD has been very good to me,....

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline fiveeleven

• Heavy User
As things typically go in the nuclear circus - this dude and his band of currently not so merry minions will team up with the SCANA gang and form a company that specializes in financial rescue for ailing plants. I can see the donuts/coffee and Subway spread in the assembly room populated with Diet Coke fueled local mgmt. head nodders.
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2020, 07:53 by fiveeleven »

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
As things typically go in the nuclear circus - this dude and his band of currently not so merry minions will team up with the SCANA gang and form a company that specializes in financial rescue for ailing plants. I can see the donuts/coffee and Subway spread in the assembly room populated with Diet Coke fueled local mgmt. head nodders.
aye tink doze plants due knot knead "financial rescue". of coarse, iffen the legislature gits repealed, that situation may change. may be larry householder was hung out too dry by  s.c.a.n.a. wannabees?
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?