Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Sam Lantz

Author Topic: Sam Lantz  (Read 515 times)

Offline Imaginos

Sam Lantz
« on: Jul 26, 2020, 12:37 »
It's with heavy heart that I report the passing yesterday of Sam Lantz, decades-long RP supervisor at Palo Verde. A true bigger-than-life character with a boisterous, unforgettable laugh, his absence leaves the world a little bit darker place. Catch up with you later, Sammy.

Just wear the damn mask.
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2020, 12:39 by Imaginos »
"I'm not quiet; I just don't demand to be heard." ---George Harrison

Offline Radwraith

• Gold Member
  • How much am I getting for this?
Re: Sam Lantz
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2020, 03:04 »
It's with heavy heart that I report the passing yesterday of Sam Lantz, decades-long RP supervisor at Palo Verde. A true bigger-than-life character with a boisterous, unforgettable laugh, his absence leaves the world a little bit darker place. Catch up with you later, Sammy.

Just wear the damn mask.

Sam has been my boss for awhile now. He was a great guy and will be badly missed by all!
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2020 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?