Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Failed SO/PD II test-2020  

Author Topic: Failed SO/PD II test-2020  (Read 1799 times)

Offline htx007

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Failed SO/PD II test-2020
« on: Aug 22, 2020, 08:10 »
I recently took and failed the SO/PD test. I have been looking up and down this website to find what source EEI uses for the Analytical Reasoning Thinking skills test. I felt I missed a couple of questions on that section, as well as struggled on the Multi-Task simulator.

If anyone has taken the test, and can point me to any resources, and or books that show how to work these types of problems. I need help with the logical reasoning part.

I felt I passed the math, since its simple conversion stuff, as well as the reading comp.... but struggled with some of the Analytical Reasoning and the damn simulator. The simulator has you do the additions, memorize a set of alphanumeric number as well as the gauge and sound...I struggled bad trying to do all 4 task accurately.  Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciate it as my job depends on me passing this on the re-test.

The analytical reasoning word problem would read similar to this, please note this is a problem that was made up of random names:
You have 5 employees: Brenda, Lisa, Johnny, Karen, Bob. The following conditions must be met:

• No employee can work more than three days in a week:
  • Brenda and Lisa can work on Wednesday or Friday, but not both due to other obligations.
  • Johnny can only work  on Mondays and Fridays
  • Karen cannot work with employee Lisa

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?