Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu POSS Test/Calculators

Author Topic: POSS Test/Calculators  (Read 4415 times)

Offline DUKSec

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
POSS Test/Calculators
« on: Oct 27, 2020, 01:38 »

Can you use a calculator on the POSS Test?

I have read yes and I have read no on many different forums here. Anyone with recent experience taking the test please let me know. 

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
Re: POSS Test/Calculators
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2020, 04:39 »
No. And I don't think it would help you if you could! The math portion is timed so grinding away on a calculator would probably get you a fail ("Not recommended") anyway!
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

Offline DUKSec

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2020, 11:23 »

Thank you for your response, I have the test coming up this Saturday. I've been preparing without just in case hopefully all goes well.

No. And I don't think it would help you if you could! The math portion is timed so grinding away on a calculator would probably get you a fail ("Not recommended") anyway!

Offline wyatt.b.j

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Jun 08, 2021, 11:35 »
I took it a year ago the test was on a computer and i was able to use the computer calculator.

Offline deadhorse

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Sep 14, 2021, 09:46 »
I took the POSS test within the last two weeks and was allowed use of a four function calculator (i.e., +-/*).

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?